[Application Closed] Participants wanted! - Online Youth Exchange Event “Let's talk about the "now" of the world.” 〜Share SDGs and teenage culture with young people from 10 countries〜
Tobitate! (Leap for Tomorrow) Study Abroad Initiative which led by Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) and Center for International Youth Exchange(CENTERYE) will support the online youth exchange event “Let's talk about the "now" of the world. 〜Share SDGs and teenage culture with young people from 10 countries〜”.
■Outline of the event
[Schedule & Location]
- Date: March 28th (Sunday), 2021
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00(JST)
- Location: Online (Zoom)
[Number of Participants]
- Participants of Japan: around 300
- Participants from abroad: around 100
All participants are required to choose one of the following discussion topics;
- Ethical Consumption
- Gender Gap
- Life plans for young people
18:45-19:00 Zoom open
19:05-19:20 Keynote speech
19:20-19:40 Breakout session（ice breaking）
19:40-20:25 Breakout session（discussions divided by the topic）
20:25-20:35 Share and reflection
20:35-20:55 Online Prom!
20:55-21:00 Photo session
[Criteria of participation]
- Age: High school students or older, preferably from teens to twenties. *As the main Japanese participants are high school students, people as close in age as possible are preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge or interest in the field of the topic in charge.
- Able to participate online of all programs.
- Have online communication system (PC, internet)
- Able to use Zoom without any problems.
- Able to participate with the camera turned on in an environment with a stable internet connection.
[How to apply]
Please click here to open an application form.
March 15th, 2021 (JST)
Center for International Youth Exchange (CENTERYE)
Matsui Marina (Ms.), Kudoh Haruka (Ms.)