[APPLICATION CLOSED] Facilitator Selection of the Next Generation Leaders Conference for the SSEAYP Future Youth Leaders Conference
The Cabinet Office, the Government of Japan shall select the facilitators of the Next Generation Leaders Conference for the SSEAYP Future Youth Leaders Conference based on the following principles and procedures:
1.Role of Facilitators
The Facilitators, who are well-informed and competent for facilitating discussions, shall be appointed to provide support for PYs in the Next Generation Leaders Conference.
Facilitators should have ample knowledge and experience in the respective themes and the ability to facilitate discussions. As such, they are expected to provide the PYs with guidance and advice to carry out the four-day online conference.
For the details, please click here and refer to the Guidelines for SSEAYP Future Youth Leaders Conference.
2.Qualification of the Facilitators
- Good command of English to facilitate discussion (reference level: TOEIC 860, TOEFL (iBT) 100, TOEFL (CBT) 250, IELTS 7.0, or equal ability).
- Basic knowledge and experience in the field of the theme in charge.
- Able to work online from January 24, January 31, February 7 and February 21, 2021, during the conference.
- Able to attend the Facilitators Meeting Online held on December 16, 14:00-18:00 (JST), 2020 and whenever the Cabinet Office requested if necessary.
- Able to manage online discussion.
- Able to submit a report by a due date (will be informed in the Facilitators Meeting).
- Be sound in mind and body.
Please click here to download an application form.
The applicant needs to submit all necessary document to <email@example.com> not later Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
The Cabinet Office will select and decide the facilitators.
The Government of Japan shall bear the following costs.
Remuneration for the Facilitators Meeting and the Conference (Total 163,200 Japanese Yen (tax included) )
*Facilitators must prepare a computer, Internet connection and all other necessary equipment.
Center for International Youth Exchange